LOUISVILLE, Ky.—Caudill Seed Co. is pleased to announce a feature on the company will start airing on the Kentucky Farm Bureau’s Emmy award-winning show, “Bluegrass & Backroads,” on KET the week of September 23, 2012. Please see local listings and air dates below.
Producer Bob Shrader interviewed co-owners and brothers Dan and Pat Caudill and filmed our operations last May in preparation for a segment on Caudill Seed.
The segment will be made available on the “Bluegrass & Backroads” website (www.bluegrassandbackroads.com) following its KET airing. It will also air nationally on the RFD-TV network (www.rfdtv.com), but no times or dates have been announced.
According to the Kentucky Farm Bureau website, “Bluegrass & Backgrounds travels the back roads of Kentucky to capture its rich agricultural heritage, its intriguing people and its unique locations.” The program, hosted by Shrader and Matt Hilton, is in its 10th season.
Louisville-based Caudill Seed is celebrating its 65th year in business. Founded in 1947 by Forrest Caudill, it has four operations in Kentucky—Louisville, Allen, Winchester and Morehead—and in Granite, Oklahoma. As a leading seed and supply distributor in the region, Caudill Seed primarily serves the agricultural, turf seed, contractor supply, and reclamation industries.
The company, a second-generation family business headed by brothers Dan and Pat Caudill, employs 180 people.
The segment on KET will air at the following dates and times:
- KETKY: Sunday, September 23 at 7:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, September 23 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, September 25 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET: Wednesday, September 26 at 12:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, September 27 at 8:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Friday, September 28 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET2: Saturday, September 29 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 11:00 pm EST
- KETKY: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 12:30 pm EST
- KET: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 12:30 am EST
- KETKY: Friday, December 7, 2012 at 7:30 am EST
KET2: Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 5:30 pm EST