Made of softwood fiber densified into ¼” diameter pellets, this horse bedding offers lots of advantages. There’s more fiber packed into a smaller amount of space to help when storage space is limited.
More fiber density and weight per cubic foot that any other product means more absorption – ideal for soaking up the wet spots in a horse’s favorite “go to” spot. Pellets fluff when exposed to liquid so, just like our Mini-Flake bedding, unused pellets fall through the tines of the fork for less wasted product.
- Resources & Downloads
- More Absorbent – Highly compressed pellets expand to absorb more than conventional bedding
- Saves time – Quicker cleanup because pellets drop through fork easily, so unsoiled bedding remains in the stall
- Saves Money – Less expensive because you use less than conventional bedding
- Healthier – Pelletized to reduce airborne dust particles, eye and respiratory irritation
- All-Natural – Natural bedding reduces ammonia odor