AU Grazer Sericea Lespedeza is a variety used for hay, pasture, erosion control, cover crops, and wildlife food and cover. This variety has fine, pliable stems, intermediate tannin levels, and good overall plant vigor. As a forage crop, A. U. Grazer Lespedeza has several desirable qualities.
- High grazing tolerance
- Can be used in a variety of soil conditions
- Deep root system
- Drought resistant
- High insect tolerance
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Seeding Rate: 25-30 LBS./Acre
- Planting Season: March - May
- Plant Depth: 1/2" – 1 1/2"