Black Laredo forage soybeans are a forage variety soybean used for hay, food plots, and forage. They are popularly used for summer wildlife such as deer, turkey, quail and other wildlife. Laredo Soybeans are preferred by dairies for soybean hay over other varieties. These beans are best planted in combination with other food plot crops and can grow in a wide range of conditions.
- Excellent choice for deer, turkey, and wildlife
- Great use as a cover crop
- Enriches the soil with nitrogen
- Effective at suppressing weeds
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Seeding Rate: 35 LBS./Acre
- Planting Season: April – June
- Plant Depth: 1" - 2"