Clemson Spineless Okra is an All-American Selection award winner in 1939 and is still one of the most popular okra varieties today. These plants grow 3.5 – 5 ft tall and produce an abounding harvest of spineless dark-green, grooved pods. Pick pods when 2½–3" long. Can be canned, fried, roasted or boiled.
- Spring Planting Dates: April – March
- Fall Planting Dates: June - July
- Distance Between Rows: 2 - 4 ft.
- Distance Between Plants: 1 – 1.5 ft.
- Depth to Plant: 1 in.
- Days to Maturity: 40-50 Days
- Length of Harvest: 30 Days