Ladino clover is a huge white perennial clover that accounts for over half of the entire white clover acreage in the United States. Its great nutritional content and palatability make it a frequent option in pasture blends. This is an excellent reseeding clover that may be used for everything from cow and horse pasture to deer, turkey, quail, and other wildlife feeding plots. For enhanced establishment, our ladino clover seed has been coated.
- Perennial clover
- Starts growing early in the spring
- Excellent grazing tolerance
- High protein forage
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Seeding Rate: 8-10 LBS./Acre
- Planting Season: Spring - Fall
- Plant Depth: 1/4"