VARIETY NOT STATED COATED ARROWLEAF CLOVER SEED 50 LB
- Ingredients: Arrowleaf Clover
Arrowleaf clover is an upright, cool-season, reseeding annual legume that grows to a height of 40 to 50 inches under good conditions. Leaflets are large, rounded at the base and pointed at the tip. Some leaflets have white, V-shaped markings. It is suitable for hay, grazing, seed production, soil improvement, and wildlife. The plant is suited to a wide range of soil conditions and has good drought tolerance. Deer, quail, and turkey readily feed on this clover, which often persists well into early summer. Often planted with small grains or ryegrass.
- Good drought tolerance
- High Digestibility
- Suited to a wide range of soil conditions
- Deer and turkey readily feed on this clover
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Seeding Rate: 10-15 LBS./Acre
- Planting Season: August - October
- Plant Depth: 1/2" – 1"