Adaptable to most soils, very productive, 7-8.5 x 1.75 -2.25 in roots, broad shoulders taper to slightly stumped end, deep orange cortex and core without halo, uniform size, and shape, large heavy 16- 20 in. top, heat resistant, processing type. A great variety for canning, freezing, juicing and storing
- Spring Planting Dates: Jan – March
- Fall Planting Dates: Aug - October
- Distance Between Rows: 1- 2 ft.
- Distance Between Plants: 2 - 3 in.
- Depth to Plant: .5 in.
- Days to Maturity: 70 - 80 days
- Avg Length of Harvest: 21 days