Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch Kale is a great plant that is both ornamental and delicious. These plants produce densely-packed heads with finely-curled, crinkly, bluish-green leaves. Grows 15" tall with a 20-35" spread. Very hardy; will overwinter with mulch. High in vitamin A. Grows best in cool weather.
- Spring Planting Dates: February – June
- Fall Planting Dates: June - October
- Distance Between Rows: 2 -3 ft.
- Distance Between Plants: 1 – 1.5 ft.
- Depth to Plant: 0.5 in.
- Days to Maturity: 50-70 Days
- Length of Harvest: 60 Days