- Resources & Downloads
Treats 100# of seed or 2 units (54 pkg/cs)
Exceed peat for soybeans is a naturally occurring bradyrhizobium that forms nodules on the roots of the soybean plant and converts atmospheric nitrogen to a form that the plant can use. This is a naturally occurring symbiotic relationship between the soybean plant and bradyrhizobium that provides the soybean plant with the majority of the nitrogen required by the plant.
Treats 1500#, 25 bushel, or 30 units of seed.
Net Weight 75 oz.
Package Configuration: 6 units per case, 48 cases per pallet
Treats 300#, 5 bushel, or 6 units of seed.
Net Weight 15 oz.
Package Configuration: 35 units per case, 48 cases per pallet
Directions for Use:
Moistened Seed Method
- Sprinkle non-chlorinated, clean, cool water on seed at a rate of8.5 oz. of water per 50 pounds of seed either in the drill box or inan outside container
- Add EXCEED inoculant at recommended rate to moistened seedand mix until seed is thoroughly coated.
Dry Seed Method
- Fill drill box 1/4 or 1/3 full of seed and mix inoculant thoroughlyuntil seed is uniformly coated. Continue with same process until drill is full of seed and thoroughly inoculated.
- Use the Dry Method when inoculating seed that has beentreated with fungicides and/or insecticides to prevent adverse reaction to the inoculant. Plant as soon as possible after inoculating and preferably within 48 hours.
First Year Beans and Adverse Environmental Condition
- In planting situations where soybeans have never been grownor haven’t been grown for 5 years, it is recommended thatEXCEED Peat be used at 2x the normal rate or use EXCEED Peat incombination with EXCEED Traditional Liquid inoculant or EXCEEDGranular inoculant.
- Where high levels of nitrogen are available in the soil or over30 lbs. of available nitrogen have been applied to the soil,rhizobia inoculants will not perform at optimum level.