INOCULANT - CROWNVETCH TREATS 50LB
Treats 50# of seed or 1 units (60 pkg/cs)
Exceed peat for soybeans is a naturally occurring bradyrhizobium that forms nodules on the roots of the soybean plant and converts atmospheric nitrogen to a form that the plant can use. This is a naturally occurring symbiotic relationship between the soybean plant and bradyrhizobium that provides the soybean plant with the majority of the nitrogen required by the plant.
- Resources & Downloads
Treats: 50 pounds of seed
Net Weight: 6 oz.
Package Configuration: 60 packages per case, 48 cases per pallet.
Treats: 15 pounds of seed
Net Weight: 1.5 oz.
Package Configuration: 240 packages per case, 48 cases per pallet.
Directions for use:
- The optimum method for applying EXCEED PEAT is by using the slurry method.
- Dampen the seed with non-chlorinated, clean, cool water at a rate of 8.5 oz. of water per 50 pounds of seed.
- Add appropriate amount of inoculant (2.5 oz - 4 oz./50 pounds of seed) and mix water, seed, and inoculant thoroughly until seed is uniformly coated.
- Apply entire contents of bag to the amount of seed treated stated on the package.
- This method should be done in a container outside of the planter box.
- Allow 1-3 minutes for mixture to dry and then plant as soon as possible.
- EXCEED PEAT can also be applied dry directly onto the seed. Mix seed and inoculant thoroughly until seed is uniformly coated. Layering seed and inoculant will aide in this process.
- Applying the inoculant dry is also recommended for seed that is pre-treated with fungicide. However, maximum seed adhesion will not be obtained by applying this product dry.
- FOR SOILS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN HOST TO CROWNVETCH, APPLY PRODUCT AT A 1.5-2.0X RATE.
This inoculant guarantees a minimum of 200 million (2 x 108) viable cells of Rhizobium sp. per gram