- Resources & Downloads
Treats 50# of seed or 1 units (60 pkg/cs)
Exceed peat for alfalfa/true clover is a naturally occurring bradyrhizobium that forms nodules on the roots of the alfalfa/true clover plant and converts atmospheric nitrogen to a form that the plant can use. This is a naturally occurring symbiotic relationship between the alfalfa/true clover plant and bradyrhizobium that provides the alfalfa/ true clover plant with the majority of the nitrogen required by the plant.
Treats 50# of seed or 1 unit
Net Weight 6 oz.
Package Configuration: 60 units per case, 48 cases per pallet
Directions for Use:
- The optimum method for applying EXCEED Peat is by using the slurry method.
- Dampen the seed with non-chlorinated, clean, cool water at a rate of 8.5 oz. of water per 50 pounds of seed.
- Add appropriate amount of inoculant (6.0 oz./50 pounds of seed) and mix water, seed, and inoculant thoroughly until seed is uniformly coated.
- This method should be done in a container outside of the planter box.
- Allow 1-3 minutes for mixture to dry and then plant as soon as possible.
- EXCEED Peat can also be applied dry directly onto the seed. Mix seed and inoculant thoroughly until seed is uniformly coated. Layering seed and inoculant will aide in this process.
- Applying the inoculant dry is also recommended for seed that is pre-treated with fungicide. However, maximum seed adhesion will not be obtained by applying this product dry.
- This product is not solely recommended for first year ground or use on ground that is conducive to low rhizobia population due to environmental stresses, and should be combined with other Visjon Biologics products if used in that situation.
This inoculant guarantees a minimum of 200 million (2 x 108) viable cells of Sinorhizobium Meliloti and leguminosarum biovar trifoli per gram.