FSG 506OG is an early-medium maturing orchardgrass that makes great hay, silage, and pasture. This cultivar was chosen for its great production potential, increased seedling vigor, and disease resistance. FSG 506OG is a versatile grass that may be used alone or in combination with other grasses and legumes.
- Excellent foliar disease resistance
- Great forage yield potential
- Quick recovery
- Excellent Color
- Improved stand persistence
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Seeding Rate (acre) New 25 lbs per acre, Over seeding 10 lbs. per acre
- Planting Season: Spring - Fall
- Plant Depth: ½" - 1"