Seminole Ladino Clover Seed, 50 Lb Bag
- Ingredients: Ladino Clover
Seminole is an advanced generation variety of Ladino type white clover bred over repetitive cycles of mass selection from 40 original parental plants. It is intended for use as a forage legume in pastures and hay crops planted either alone or in grass-clover combinations. It has excellent regrowth even when under intensive grazing pressures. For best results, plant in the Spring (February-May) or Fall (August-October).
- High yielding
- Quick growing
- Excellent protein source
- Easy to establish, low maintenance
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Seeding Rate: 2-6 LBS./Acre
- Planting Season: Spring - Fall
- Plant Depth: 1/2"