Poinsett 76 are straight, dark green, non-bitter and delightfully crisp cucumbers. They are 7 – 8” long with a 2 – 2½” diameter. Bred and released by Dr. Henry M. Munger of Cornell University along with Clemson University in 1976. Excellent slicing cucumber that is perfect for salads.
- Spring Planting Dates: April – May
- Fall Planting Dates: Aug - Sep
- Distance Between Rows: 3-6 ft.
- Distance Between Plants: 2-4 ft.
- Depth to Plant: 1 in.
- Days to Maturity: 60-65 Days
- Length of Harvest: 90 Days