Covers 14,520 Sq. Ft.
Shaw’s® Turf Food 17-0-5 with 0.067% Acelepryntm Plus 0.167% Dimension® is a combination product containing an insecticide (Acelepryn TM) and a herbicide (Dimension® ) and may be applied for the control of white grubs, other listed pests and listed weeds infesting recreational turfgrass (including golf courses.) This product contains 30% of the nitrogen from Polymer-Encapsulated urea (XRT). XRT is a new controlled release technology that delivers a more uniform and predictable release of nutrient for a period of up to 90 days. For Extended Release Technology, trust in XRT to deliver the lasting performance you demand.
- Resources & Downloads
- Total Nitrogen (N) - 17% - 19.00% Urea Nitrogen*
- Soluble Potash (K20 - 5% - Derived From: Urea, Polymer-Encapsulated Urea and Potassium Chloride.
- 5.10% SLOWLY AVAILABLE NITROGEN FROM: POLYMERENCAPSULATED UREA. CHLORINE(Cl), NOT MORE THAN
- Chlorantraniliprole* 3-Bromo-N-[4-chloro-2-methyl-6- [(methylamino)carbonyl]phenyl]-1-(3-chloro-2-pyridinyl)-1Hpryazole-5-carboxamide - 0.067%
- Dilhiopyr,3,5-pyridinedicarbothiocic acid, 2-(dilfluoromethyl)-4, (2-methylpropyl)-6-(trifluoromethyl)-S,S-dimethylester - .0.167
- INERT INGREDIENTS - 99.72%
- TOTAL - 100.00%
EPA Reg. No. 8378-72
EPA Est. No. 8378-IN –1
Pounds of Nutrient/M Sq.Ft
|Lbs Per Acre||Lbs Per 100 Sq.Ft||N||P||K|
The following settings are approximate for applying contents of this package. Settings are based on average walking speed. Reduce settings for slower speed and increase for higher speed. Check your spreader on 250 sq. ft. and adjust to apply ¼ of 1,000 sq. ft. rate. PLEASE NOTE: These settings are furnished as a starting guide only.
|Spreader Settings||3.44 Lbs|
|Lesco High Wheel||G-H|
|Spyker 24-22||5 ¼ - 5 ½|
Application Timing: White Grubs – Apply this product from early April to early September for preventative and early curative control on all of the major white grub species infesting turfgrass. Irrigate turf immediately after application. Annual Bluegrass Weevil – Apply this product when overwintered adult weevils are observed in late April or early May to prevent damage from first generation larvae in lateMay & June. An application of this product at this time will also provide white grub control. The higher rates listed in table 1 may be required for application made after mid-May. Cinch Bugs – For suppression of chinch bugs, apply this product before eggs hatch. This product provides preemergence control of crabgrass and other weeds when applied prior to their germination.