- Resources & Downloads
- Delivers protein, salt, minerals and vitamins in one convenient block
- Combination of natural protein and NPN (non-protein nitrogen) for optimum protein utilization
- Delivers 0.37 lb. crude protein per head per day when used as recommended
- 33.3-lb. pressed block is easy to handle
- Economical protein supplement
- Weather-resistant blocks require no bunks or feeders
- No drums, tubs or boxes to return or dispose of
- Ideal supplement for mature cattle receiving low quality forages
CAUTION: Use as directed. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per head daily.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 2 to 4 ounces for mature goats with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. Some re-positioning of blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over consumption occurs for more than two weeks and re-positioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
- Feed 1 block per 10-20 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it.
- Sheep should consume 2 to 4 ounces per head daily based on a 150-200 pound animal.
- Consumption of this supplement may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- Offer no other FREE CHOICE salt or mineral supplement when feeding this product.
|Crude Protein, Min||16.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||5.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||2.00%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Cobalt, Min||30 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||60 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||1,700 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||6.2 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,700 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||50,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||12,500 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||12.5 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Hydrolyzed Feather Meal, Magnesium Oxide, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Calcium Propionate (as a preservative).