- Resources & Downloads
- Reliable, self-fed protein, mineral and vitamin supplement in one.
- Designed especially for the nutritional needs of horses.
- Delivers 12% protein from all-natural sources.
- Auto-regulated consumption technology ensures that horses eat correct amounts.
- Weather-resistant tub can be placed directly in pastures, shelter or special feeders not needed.
- Easily interchanged with other SWEETLIX Equine supplement products for a consistent nutritional program.
- Compliments most popular horse feeds.
- Convenient, durable, 50-lb. tub with a handy lid is easy to transport and stack for storage.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 1 to 2.5 pounds per head per day for horses with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. Some re-positioning of blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over consumption occurs for more than two weeks and re-positioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
SWEETLIX Equine Pasture & Hay Balancer Tub is a complete protein and energy supplement block that also delivers essential minerals and vitamins.
- Feed 1 tub per 5-10 head. All animals should have equal access to tubs. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place tubs where animals congregate. Locate tubs throughout the pasture at loaﬁng, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between tubs to minimize crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Feed tubs continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of tubs. When a tub is two-thirds consumed, provide a new tub near it.
- Horses should consume 1 to 2.5 pounds per head daily based on a 1,000-pound animal.
- Consumption of this supplement may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loaﬁng, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- If additional mineral and vitamin fortiﬁcation is desired, provide an appropriate SWEETLIX self-fed mineral supplement in addition to this supplement.
|Crude Protein, Min||12.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||5.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.80%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber, Max||5.00%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber, Max||7.00%|
|Copper, Min||200 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||2.6 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||800 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||12,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||1,200 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Plant Protein Products, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Propionate (as a preservative) and Mineral Oil.