Kenland Red Clover Seed, 50 Lb Bag
- Ingredients: Red Clover
'Kenland' red clover is an erect, short-lived perennial with fine stems and purple to magenta-red flower heads. It can be used used for hay and silage in pasture and hay production. It has superior yields to other red clovers, and is longer lived. It is sown in the fall, and grows slowly throughout the winter months, then picks up when spring arrives.
- Widely adapted and is commonly used in wildlife food plot plantings
- Tolerant of wet and lower pH soils.
- Grows well in cool temperatures
- High yielding
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Seeding Rate: Alone: 16-20 LBS./Acre
- Planting Season: Fall, Spring
- Plant Depth: 1/4"