- Resources & Downloads
Conwed Fibers EnviroBlend is a fully biodegradable, Hydraulic Mulch (HM) composed of 100% recycled Thermally Refined virgin wood fibers and cellulose fibers. The HM is phytosanitized, free from plastic netting, and upon application forms and intimate bond with the soil surface to create a porous, absorbent, and flexible erosion resistant blanket that allows for rapid germination and accelerated plant growth.
- Improves moisture retention
- Improves the suspension of mulch, seed and fertilizer within the slurry and prevents the dewatering of the fiber mulch
- Improves the application of hydraulic mulch in a more uniform layer for better coverage and enhanced product performance
- Improves application efficiency by increasing shooting distance and enhancing hose performance—greatly reducing downtime associated with clogging
Thermally Refined® manufacturing process provides a higher quality wood mulch and unsurpassed performance.
- Conwed Fibers® EnviroBlend® with TriFlo™ has the added value of enhanced coverage and assists the mulch in adhering to the soil surface
- Combines 100% Thermally Refined wood fiber with the highest quality cellulose, allowing for up to 15-20% greater coverage vs. competitor’s blend products
- EnviroBlend covers more ground than cellulose without a big jump in price
- The blend of wood and cellulose is both easy to mix and spray, combining good yield and erosion control qualities
- Non-toxic and environmentally safe
- Maximum slope length of 23 feet (7 m)
- EnviroBlend functional longevity is ≤ 3 months