Golden Bantam was introduced by W. Atlee Burpee in 1902. It is an old time favorite selected for its tenderness. Golden Bantam is praised for its excellent sweet flavor and its ability to mature early. 5' stalks often bear two ears apiece. Good for freezing on the cob.
- Spring Planting Dates: March – June
- Fall Planting Dates: Sep - October
- Distance Between Rows: 2- 3 ft.
- Distance Between Plants: 1 – 1.5 ft.
- Depth to Plant: 2 in.
- Days to Maturity: 80 - 100 days
- Avg Length of Harvest: 10 days