A long-time garden favorite, Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach has thick, crinkly, dark green leaves that are packed full of flavor. The variety stands well in hot weather. For first crop, sow in spring. In regions with mild winters, fall plantings yield in early spring.
- Spring Planting Dates: January – March
- Fall Planting Dates: September - October
- Distance Between Rows: 1.5 - 2 ft.
- Distance Between Plants: 3-6 inches
- Depth to Plant: .75 – 1 in.
- Days to Maturity: 40-45 Days
- Length of Harvest: 40 Days