- Resources & Downloads
3 oz Nonwoven geotextiles are constructed from needle-punched polypropylene staple fibers to create a dimensionally stable fiber network. Nonwovens are widely acknowledged as the preferred material for drainage, pavement interlayers, and separation/stabilization beneath paved and unpaved roadways. When it comes to durability and performance, nonwovens are nearly always the better option.
- designed with ideal elongation.
- Provides superior hydraulics and soil retention to support filtration
- Reduces road thickness and requires less aggregate during construction, saving an average of $50,000 per lane mile.
- Separates the aggregate base from the soil, doubling the road's service life.
- Offers the highest water flow rate and lateral transmissivity to reduce pore water pressure under traffic loading
- AASHTO/NTPEP Certified
- Reduces overall maintenance cost, saving up to 50% on road repairs
- Parking lots
- Tunnel linings
- Containment ponds
- French drains and edge drains
- Hard armor underlayment
- Railroad beds