Dwarf Siberian Kale is the perfect addition to as a garnish and winter dishes. The plants are tall, vigorous, and high yielding. Grows 16" tall with a 24-36" spread that are only slightly frilled and of top quality. Leaves are blue-gray-green. Grows best in cool weather.
- Spring Planting Dates: February – June
- Fall Planting Dates: June - October
- Distance Between Rows: 2 -3 ft.
- Distance Between Plants: 1 – 1.5 ft.
- Depth to Plant: 0.5 in.
- Days to Maturity: 50-70 Days
- Length of Harvest: 60 Days