Caudill’s Equine Pasture Seed Mixture is a pasture blend designed to promote the optimum digestive health that your horses. These highly palatable grasses provide a protein and fiber to maintain body condition. It is specially formulated with varieties including Orchard Grass, Timothy, Alfalfa, Clover, Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass. These grasses can tolerate the close grazing habits of horses and will meet the nutritional needs of any performance class of horse.
- Rapid establishment
- Tolerates traffic and grazing pressure
- Excellent source of digestible fiber
- Good pest and disease resistance
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Seeding Rate: 25 lb/acre
- Planting Season: Spring, Fall
- Plant Depth: 1/4"