Fawn tall forage fescue is an endophyte free cool season grass that is widely used for pasture, turf, and erosion control. This variety has a deep root system which is perfect for intensive grazing and animal traffic. It withstands heat and dry conditions better than other grass. Tall fescue is easy to establish due to its rapid germination and good seedling vigor. It may be planted by any common method such as grass seeders, hydroseeding, and broadcasting.
- Tolerant to cold, drought, and heat stress
- Used in pasture, roadside, and waterway mixes
- Fast establishing
- Strong seedling vigor
- Endophyte free
- Supports cattle, horses, sheep, goats, alpaca/llama
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Seeding Rate (lbs.) per 1000 square feet. New 8-10 lbs. , Over seeding 5 to 8lbs
- Planting Season: Spring - Fall
- Plant Depth: ½"