- Resources & Downloads
Plantwise Hydroseed and pond dye is a super concentrated, professional applicator’s grade temporary green colorant solution designed to be used to mark commercial spray solutions. Hyroseed Dye is designed for use on rights of ways, golf courses, parks, or any other turf or commercial spray application. May be used to enhance hydroseeding or straw/hay tacking mulch application.
- May be used to enhance hydroseeding
- Can be used as a dye for lakes and ponds
- Eliminates overlapping or skipping of areas
- Great for use with herbicides, fungicides and pesticides
Directions for Use
Bodies of water: Empty contents of bottle into body of water. One quart of dye will treat 1-Acre of water, 1 foot deep. For optimum results, it is best applied where water may be incoming to assist in the dispersal of product. Hydraulic (hydro) seeding equipment, spray equipment, or dispensing manually from a boat as it traverses the water is also beneficial.
As Pattern Indicator
Broadcast Sprayers: Add product to tank after all other chemicals have been added, at a rate of 3 to 6 ounces per Acre. Rate may be adjusted based on the height, density, or color of the turf to which it is being applied.
Hand Sprayers: Add ½ to one ounce for each gallon of solution
Add 4-6 ounces of product into hydraulic sprayer per Acre.
1Quart yields coverage up to 4 Acres.
Product will not permanently stain skin or clothing, but the use of non-permeable gloves is recommended. Spills may be cleaned up using chlorine bleach, where the use of bleach is acceptable.
- Avoid mixing with water having a high alkaline content.
- Do not allow container or product to freeze.
- Do not reuse empty container; dispose appropriately as local laws permit.
- Not recommended for bodies of water where swimming is likely.
- Keep out of reach of children.