Ken Blue may be labeled as common / VNS (Variety not stated) due to the requirements of some state agricultural regulations. It is a practical lawn variety for general purpose use
- Fine Bladed, Dark Green.
- Beautiful emerald green color.
- Good shade performance - Sunny or medium shade.
- Very fine-bladed turf appearance.
- Green year-round
- Daily Light Required: Full sun to med shade
- Sun Tolerance: Very good
- Shade Tolerance: Good
- Grass Color: Medium green
- Grass Texture: Fine
- Drought Tolerance: Excellent
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Traffic Tolerance: Excellent
- Seeding Rate (lbs.) per 1000 square feet. New 3 to 5 lbs, Overseeding: 2-3 lbs
- Mowing: Recommendation (in.) 2 ¼ - 4”