- Resources & Downloads
DAP is the most widely used phosphorus fertilizer. It is a popular choice in farming and other industries due to its relatively high nutrition content and great physical characteristics. It's extremely soluble, so it dissolves quickly in soil, releasing phosphate and ammonium that plants may use.
- An economical starter fertilizer product with NPK of 18-46-0
- Good use for soil structure improvement
- Increases nutrients
- Helps Increase Photosynthesis.
- Total Nitrogen (N) - 18%
- Available Phosphate (P2O5) - 46%
- Soluble Potash (K20) - 0%
Adjust your rates based on soil test results and your agronomic program needs.