Coated Red Clover Seed Variety Not Stated, 50 Lb Bag
- Ingredients: Red Clover
Red clover is an introduced biennial or short-lived perennial grown for forage, cover cropping, and wildlife food plot plantings. It is a quick-growing crop, easily established, and produces high-quality forage. It is commonly planted with cool-season grasses such as orchardgrass, tall fescue, brome grasses, and timothy. Red clover is normally used as a companion crop to provide a source of nitrogen while also providing high-yielding forage rich in protein.
- Quick growing crop, easily establishing, and produces high quality forage
- Can be grown alone or with some warm season grasses
- Can be planted as an insectary crop to attract pollinators of all kinds.
- Helps to suppress weeds
- Good soil builder
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Seeding Rate: 10-12 LBS./Acre
- Planting Season: Spring, Fall
- Plant Depth: 1/2" – 1”