Muncher is a favorite non-bitter burpless cucumber that produces heavy yields. It has low acidity and is very tender making them great for slicing. They can even be eaten raw, right out of the garden! Nearly spineless fruit is 6 to 8 inches long, reaching a plump 3 inches wide.
- Spring Planting Dates: April – May
- Fall Planting Dates: Aug - Sep
- Distance Between Rows: 3-6 ft.
- Distance Between Plants: 2-4 ft.
- Depth to Plant: 1 in.
- Days to Maturity: 60-65 Days
- Length of Harvest: 90 Days