- Provides magnesium to cows susceptible to grass tetany
- Highly palatable blocks reliably deliver needed magnesium to grazing cattle
- Convenient, weather-resistant pressed blocks require no special feeders or shelter
- Economical insurance from costly grass tetany-related deaths
- Resources & Downloads
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Feed 1 block per 5-15 head of cattle. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
- Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be cleaned up.
- Cattle should consume about 4 oz. per head daily. When cattle consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3 mg of supplemental selenium and 15 g of supplemental magnesium.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of block to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
- Feed as the only self-fed source of salt or other minerals and vitamins. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
|Cobalt, Min||10 ppm|
|Copper, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||50 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||4,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||26 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||3,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||10 IU/lb|
Magnesium Oxide, Processed Grain By-Products, Salt, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.