- Resources & Downloads
Vahalla Blue Pond Dye enhances and protects your pond while providing shade for all wild life in it. Its powerful formula is highly concentrated meaning you will use less of it. One quart treats up to 1 acre, 5 foot deep. Each color of Pond Dye provides the same reliable protection and can be selected based on your personal color preference. Treated water may be used for swimming, fishing, and irrigation within hours and will not stain or affect fish, waterfowl, pets, or wildlife when used at the recommended dosage.
- Tints lake and pond water a pleasing blue hue
- Easy to apply: just pour around the edges
- Disperses quickly and evenly: within hours treated water may be used for swimming, fishing, and irrigation
- Concentrated: 1 quart. of colorant treats 1 acre of water 5 foot deep
Directions for Use
Bodies of water: Empty contents of bottle into body of water. One quart of dye will treat 1-Acre of water, 5 foot deep. For optimum results, it is best applied where water may be incoming to assist in the dispersal of product. Hydraulic (hydro) seeding equipment, spray equipment, or dispensing manually from a boat as it traverses the water is also beneficial.
As Pattern Indicator
Broadcast Sprayers: Add product to tank after all other chemicals have been added, at a rate of 8 ounces per Acre. Rate may be adjusted based on the height, density, or color of the turf to which it is being applied.
Add 3-4 ounces of product into hydraulic sprayer per Acre.
Product will not permanently stain skin or clothing, but the use of non-permeable gloves is recommended. Spills may be cleaned up using chlorine bleach, where the use of bleach is acceptable.
- Avoid mixing with water having a high alkaline content.
- Do not allow container or product to freeze.
- Do not reuse empty container; dispose appropriately as local laws permit.
- Not recommended for bodies of water where swimming is likely.
- Keep out of reach of children.