Fast germination and establishment, excellent leaf texture, outstanding traffic tolerance, and overall attractive turf quality are key advantages of perennial ryegrass. Turf-type perennial ryegrass is used to provide quick color, short-term erosion control and comes back year after year in northern climates to establish a permanent lawn.
- Cool Season Lawn Grass
- Fast germination
- Suitable for both permanent and temporary lawns.
- Good cold tolerance
- Withstands shade
- Daily Light Required: Full sun to med shade
- Sun Tolerance: Good
- Shade Tolerance: Good
- Grass Color: Medium green
- Grass Texture: Fine
- Drought Tolerance: Excellent
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Traffic Tolerance: Excellent
- Seeding Rate (lbs.) per 1000 square feet. New 8-10 lbs, Over seeding 5 to 8lbs
- Mowing: Recommendation (in.) 2 ¼ - 4”