PEREDOVIK SUNFLOWER SEED 50 LB
- Ingredients: Sunflower
The sunflower is an erect, coarse, tap-rooted annual with rough-hairy stems (2-10 ft) tall. They are cultivated as ornamentals or garden plants, and the seeds can be eaten by both humans and wildlife. Game birds, songbirds, eat the large, nutritious seeds. Compared to other sunflower varieties, peredivik sunflowers are noted for their meatier seeds. Peredivik seeds also have thinner shells, making them easier for small birds to crack.
- Favorite for dove, quail, pheasant, turkeys, and song birds
- High nutrition value
- Used in mixes for wildlife
- Can be used a cover crop
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Seeding Rate: Alone: 5-8 lb/acre
- Planting Season: Apr - May
- Plant Depth: 1" – 2"